Friday, June 3, 2011

An Antique Flea Maket in Rainbow & a Vintage Trailer


I know it's been a while since I've written a post,
but it's time to start trying to work on my blog every week
Today I had a lot of fun with my friend

at an antique show in Rainbow, CA called...



The weather was gorgeous, it was a perfect day to be antiquing & this show was just what I
hoping for...art, design. antiques & junk!



I loved this clothing designer who made everything out of vintage doilies...


so very RUSTIC CHIC, right?
And this Tattered & Torn mannequin was soooo,



AWESOME,
I just had to get a picture of it to share with my friends!



Then there was the part of the show I liked the best,
my dear friends Lori & Jamie of Two Wild Rose's,
adorable Vintage Trailer!



It's an old Shasta with wings
& my hubby & I helped her design & construct
the interior to be Shabby Chic Perfection...



ceiling tiles from Iowa,


a chandelier of course,


we painted her stove pin


added some gingerbread from the Midwest



I think it turned out AMAZINGLY!!
We just put a down payment on another vintage trailer that we want to design & restore, can't wait to see how the next one turns out. They all have their very own personalities & it fun to watch how they unfold themselves to us!



So if your looking for something fun to do this weekend,
go on over to The Vintage Marketplace,
you will not be disappointed & if your interested in getting any help on
personalizing your own Dream Canned Ham,
just email us here & I promise to get back to you ASAP!
Thanks for hanging in there with me as I get this blog started,
I promise to add pics & let you know what's going on &
what we're up to, much more OFTEN!

For now,
Via Con Dias
Jennie

2 comments:

  1. I go back and forth on my lil trailer....right now she is for sale but I see other trailers and wonder if I m doing the right thing.....I just spend so much time with my horse that I want to upscale a vintage horse trailer with livn quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a small world! I stumbled across your blog from Jamie and Lori's! I think that is what amazes me about this business of ours. It is SO big, yet so small! Glad you are now a part of our Country Roads family. You fit in perfectly!!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete