Sunday, November 13, 2011

The count down!!!! Buster Waiting....


Well the count down begins.... We will be leaving at 5:00 a.m. Yicks that's early!!! Hopefully make it to Texas by night fall.. Our son Shawn (and of course our traveling companion buster or dog..) is coming along.. WOOHOO!!!!!! His first pick since he was 5 years old....Should be fun... :) Our daughter is staying home to hold down the fort.. She is 6 month's pregnant... Our first grand baby and it's a GIRL!!! Lilly Winter!!!! :) I will post pictures along the road!!!! Smiles to all.... :) xoxoxoxo!!
Sincerely,
Jennie
P.S. Thanks for the nice comments!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time!! I hope you find some great stuff to bring back home to all of us! Can't wait, and I love the picture of your little dog!! Have fun, be safe!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhhh, it's a girl!!!! How exciting Grandma!!! Have a great time pickin, wish I was in Iowa with you, but then again I hate sleepin in the car!! LOL
    Big Hugs & I Miss You,
    Susie Q
    Find GOOD JUNK....

    ReplyDelete